We are committed to maintaining customer satisfaction by providing a vast pool of elite medical professionals to our client facilities.
All Allied Health, Nursing, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Radiology, Cardiology, Permanent and Temporary Positions with 10 year Placement Experience
“Staff Master is staffed by professionals with backgrounds in Human Resources, Management and Business Development. We believe in honest communication and always perform as promised. We continually strive to be on the cutting edge of the industry while managing with a personal touch. With over three years of national staffing experience, we at Staff Master provide detailed world class customer specific service. Staff Master is committed to maintaining customer satisfaction by providing a vast pool of elite medical professionals to our client facilities. We believe in demanding standards and forge into the future as one of the fastest growing staffing firms nationwide. We are relentless in our candidate qualifications, with our reference checks, background checks and screening process. We are committed to finding the “right” candidate to fill our customers' needs.”
Every two seconds, someone, somewhere needs blood. The rarest type is the one not on the shelf when a patient needs it.
Half million. 525,600 minutes. We need 60 minutes. We will be #1, currently we are #15. 2 out of 3 people can't give so we each that can have to cover three spots.
Only 38 percent of the U.S. population is eligible to donate blood but less than 10 percent donate annually.
If only 1% more Americans give blood, shortage would disappear. Blood drives hosted by companies supply half of all blood donations.
There is no substitute for human blood.
- One unit of whole blood is roughly the equivalent of one pint.
- Females receive 53 percent of blood transfusions; males receive 47 percent.
- One unit of blood can be separated into several components: red blood cells, plasma, platelets, and can help three different hospital patients in need.
- Fourteen lab tests (11 for infectious diseases) are performed on each unit of donated blood.
- Healthy adults who are 16 years old and weigh at least 120 pounds may donate one pint of whole blood - the most common form of donation - every 56 days.
Nine out of ten people who live to age 70 will use blood during their lifetime. New, first time donors, as well as established donors, are needed to expand and sustain the donor base. I.S.L.U.C.A.